Vehicle wrapping and car vinyl wrapping is a cost-effective way of changing the colour and style of your vehicle, without having to spend lengthy periods of time and excessive amounts of money on a full re-spray or paint job. But it’s not just the exceptional value of our vinyl vehicle wrapping that Wraps & Tints are known for, it’s the quality. We only use premium quality vinyl such as 3M or Avery, which, coupled with our expertise and craftsmanship, ensures the best quality finish every time. This attention to detail and refusal to compromise on quality ensures longevity, so you can be confident that your vinyl wrap will stand the test of time.
Vinyl car and vehicle wraps are incredibly versatile and allow us to create combinations of colours, styles and finishes that simply cannot be achieved with paint, such as matte or chrome. Some of our vinyl wrapping options include:
- 3D/4D Carbon Fibre and the latest Gloss (True Effect) Carbon Fibre – These options will give your vehicle a true look of carbon fibre.
- Matte Colours - Make your car stand out with a unique matte finish.
- Gloss Colours - Choose from 100's of different gloss or metallic colours.
- Chrome Colours – Chrome is available in more finishes than you might expect - Blue Chrome, Gold Chrome, Black Chrome and more.
- Paint Protection (Clear Vinyl) - Protect your original paintwork from scratches and stone chips with our clear vinyl wraps.
As well as offering you unlimited options for customisation and personalisation, vinyl wraps are a fantastic way of protecting your vehicle paint and bodywork. Scratches and stone chips are absorbed by the vinyl wrap, preventing marks and damage to your delicate paintwork. And if it’s solely protection that you are looking for, then why not ask Wraps & Tints about our paint protection options? We can apply a clear vinyl wrap to your vehicle to give your paintwork extra protection against scuffs, scratches and chips.Fleet Vehicle Wrapping Full Vehicle Wraps Partial Vehicle Wraps Vinyl Graphics Enquire Now!